We can offer hardwood oak bog mats, or crane mats. These are used to distribute the weight of heavy machinery such as a crane over a larger surface area so that the ground underneath can support the pressures. Bog mats can be used for the following and more.
• temporary access solution
• construction and engineering projects such as temporary bridges, piling etc
• provide secure passage for machinery and vehicles over unstable or soft ground
• pipeline contracts and wind farms
• utility infrastructure projects
• marine work
• land protection
• supporting structures
• embankment stabilisation
The most common sizes we offer are all in 1 metre by 5 metre, 70mm, 100mm, 150mm or 200mm thicknesses. We can offer other sizes on request
Delivery is available to almost anywhere in the world, however our minimum orders are usually of a full lorry load.
For more details please download the following attachment, which also contains some technical data.
Affordable Timber Ltd
167 Park Street
If you have any queries or have an enquiry, please email to:
Or call direct on 01472 802327 or 07701040018.